St. Mary Edelqueen Ward
The St. Mary Edelqueen Ward takes care of pregnant women from 28 weeks to full term.
It consists of the following:
- Vitus Hostel (Maternity waiting home for high risk mothers)
- High Parity
- Pregnant mothers with psychosocial problems
- Pregnant mothers with economic problems
- At Risk Ward (Admits pregnant mothers with:)
- Malaria during pregnancy
- Anemia during pregnancy
- Previous scar (operations)
- 1oc degree of APH
- Bad obstetrical history or other conditions complicating pregnant after 28/40 weeks of gestation.
- Surgical Ward for Caesarean section procedures.
- Post Natal Ward
- Private Rooms for Ultrasound, pre-mature unit, etc.